SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

Server not responding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit Questions and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broadplay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:26 am GMT    Post subject: Server not responding Reply with quote

oth of our sites are down this morning. Anyone else affected by this issue? What is your general experience with server downtime at Searchfit?

Thx

BP

Last edited by broadplay on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm GMT; edited 2 times in total
main@searchfit
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:07 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shut down the forum intentionally sometimes during the weekends, because SPAMmers are very active at that time

so when I have not done that, the forum has been up and running 99% of the time

If I get a problem in the forum from you like a server is not responding I try to inform our sysadmins
broadplay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:32 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sites are back up and running.

Last edited by broadplay on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm GMT; edited 2 times in total
main@searchfit
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:56 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have notified our sysadmins. If there is a server problem, they try to fix the things as soon as they find about about the problem.

I have notified our team about your concerns as well.
mike@searchfit
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the outage this morning, there appeared to have been a network issue with one of our servers. This issue has since been rectified.

Our servers are monitored once per minute 24 hours a day. I am certain that when problems develop, our support staff is aware of it long before our customers know there is a problem.

In every instance, we make every effort to rectify the issue as soon as possible. Some issues take longer than others unfortunately.

As stated previously, we offer email and forum support on the weekends. Occasionally, mistakes are made, as in the case Zeev's email was not responded to. This is the exception and not the norm.

We are currently looking into a "off hours" "Emergency Only" support phone number. I expect the details to get finalized in the new month or two however this will explicitly be for emergencies only.
kahala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 am GMT    Post subject: Nashville Boot Co. Reply with quote

Our website and shopping cart have been down all day (Black Friday 11-24-17). Please Help. Left message and called.

Nashville Boot Co.

www.nashvilleboots.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit Questions and Suggestions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: