SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
main@searchfit
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:33 pm GMT    Post subject: www.BassBurglarAlarms.com Reply with quote

Just to set things straight, Stan...

I know we all (well at least I) can sometimes seem a little impatient waiting for our favorite todo list items to get done. Please don't get the idea that we think you're slacking off. I know you've got a lot on your plate, including several custom programming jobs which you're doing for me.

I just want to say that I truly appreciate the job you are doing for me. Your programming skills and the integrity and quality of the entire SearchFit staff have been a major contributor to the success of my online business. With your help I've managed to turn a small, barely surviving e-commerce site into a very successful enterprise. This time last year sales were so low I wasn't even taking a salary. Now I'm averaging $1.5M per year and looking to hire more staff to handle the phones which literally ring off the hook all week long.

Increased sales are only part of the reason I like doing business with SearchFit. The SearchFit team has earned my respect for always doing what you promise and doing it right. Keep up the good work and feel free to pass my comments on to anyone considering doing business with you (well, anyone except my competitors).

Post this on the wall, Stan. If you ever feel unappreciated, read it again. Smile

===================
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com
941-925-9747
===================
m@tt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:11 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thats an amazin turn around rate. Congrats.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: