SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

www.PeoplesFurniture.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:22 pm GMT    Post subject: www.PeoplesFurniture.net Reply with quote

You gotta have the SearchFIt...

I have to say that working with searchfit on the PeoplesFurniture project has been an extremly rewarding process. Searchfit has given peoplesfurniture the type of online presence that they where seeking. They now average about $140,000 - $170,000 in online sales every month, and that doesn't even count the local customers who see the website, then come into the store to buy.

The entire SearchFit team has always listened to our needs and done their very best to make any changes that would benifit all of thier users. Stan is extremly helpful on the forum. And their entire customer service team has been there for me when I need any help.

I look forward to many years of continued business together, and know that any time I bring a client of mine on board with SearchFit that my client is going to be extremly satisfied.

Anybody looking for a Shopping Cart solution that is both robust, and simple to use: I recommend the SearchFit Solution.

Jerome Farnum
Imagen Net Studio
www.PeoplesFurniture.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: