SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

Some useful information, help pages.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit Questions and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony@searchfit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm GMT    Post subject: Some useful information, help pages. Reply with quote

I am not sure how many of you are aware of this document but it covers the basic to the intermediate working of the core unit which is SearchFit.

This document or instructional tutorial can be located here:

http://searchfit.us.com/help-versions/current/en_US/index.htm#hlp_home.html

This does not have all of the answers you need; however it does give you the understanding required to enable you to figure almost anything out in SearchFit.

This can also be accessed from within SearchFit by clicking on the blue help “?” in the upper right of your control panel. Once clicked select “Show this page Help” and there you have it, instant SearchFit tutelage.
DeSaaD37

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:36 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the search and index tabs may not be working properly while using Firefox. I'm on version 38.0.5. I tried using the index tab as well as the search tab and it just keeps saying loading but never actually loads the results. This seems to be working fine on chrome and safari though.

Screen Shot:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit Questions and Suggestions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: