Joined: 23 Jan 2003
|Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:34 am GMT Post subject: SearchFit Shopping Cart v8.28 (Jul 24, 2012)
|SearchFit Shopping Cart v8.28 (Jul 24, 2012)
1. NEW: The system now allows the store owners to configure automatic tasks based on specific order statuses at Settings/OrderProcessors/OrderStatusTasks. Currently, there are three different types of tasks available:
- Send Email To Customer: Allows an automatic custom email to be sent to the customer immediately or after some period of time based on the order status.
- Send Email To User: Allows an automatic custom email to be sent to specific system user immediately or after some period of time based on the order status.
- Send Email To Address: Allows an automatic custom email to be sent to any email address immediately or after some period of time based on the order status.
- Execute Notify Customer for Order Shipped Task. Send an automatic email to Customer immediately after the status of the order is changed to Done.
- Execute Rate and Review Your Purchase Task. Send an automatic email to Customer 10 days after the status of the order has been changed to Done.
- Execute Suspected Fraud Task. Send an automatic email to Customer immediately after the status of the order is changed to "Pending Verification".
- Execute Notify User on Backorder Task. Send an automatic email to selected system user immediately after the status of the order is changed to Backorder.
- Execute Enjoy Christmas Coupon Task. Send an automatic email to all Customers that have successfully placed their orders last Christmas.
2. NEW: Ability to use the following new keywords in the order export templates:
- ORDER_ITEM_URL_WRITE_REVIEW : The Write Review URL of the ordered item
3. NEW: Integrated with MaxMind minFraud. The new MaxMind configuration is available at Settings/OrderProcessors/MaxMind. When the returned minFraud riskScore for the new order is greater or equal than the configured "Risk Score Cutoff" then the system will place the order using the new "Pending Verification" status. Store Owners are able to view the riskScore when they work with orders. They can also search orders by riskScore and "Pending Verification" status. minFraud is an online fraud detection service from MaxMind that reduces chargebacks by identifying risky orders to be held for further review. The minFraud service identifies whether an online transaction comes from an anonymizing proxy, high risk IP address, or high risk email. The minFraud service is also used to identify fraud in online e-commerce transactions, affiliate referrals, surveys, account logins and signups. Read more about MaxMind minFraud at www.maxmind.com
4. NEW: Integrated with 2000Charge.com to allow alternate payment methods for international customers. 2000Charge configuration is available at Settings -> Other Payment Methods. When enabled, the 2000Charge button is visualized as an alternate payment method similar to Amazon Checkout, Google Checkout/Wallet, and PayPal Express.
5. NEW: Ability to stop sending emails when a template with empty body is configured for notifications like "New Member Registration", "Existing Member Approved", "Store Has New Member", "Back In Stock Subscription", "Customer Reward".
6. NEW: Ability to use the following additional keywords in order export templates:
- ORDER_ITEM_ID : the id of the ordered item
- date(dateFormat, adjustDate) : the system date in the specified format
date() function Examples:
- date() : Jul 13, 2012; 10:11:12am PDT
- date(Y-m-d) : 2012-07-13
- date(Y-m-d, +1 day) : 2012-07-17
- date(Y-m-d, +7 days) : 2012-07-20
- date(Y-m-d, -1 day) : 2012-07-12
7. NEW: The system now allows product MAP prices. When MAP price is entered and it is higher than the product's final price then:
- Pages show the scratched MAP price following by the customizable "Add to Cart to See Our Price"
- MAP price, instead of final, is provided in all automatic product feeds to shopping sites like Google Base, Bing, The Find, etc.
- MAP price, instead of final, is provided to SearchFit PowerSearch
8. NEW: The system now allows the following prices to be entered and imported per product. They can all be customized by user/store for multi-store customers: Cost Price, MAP Price, List Price, Selling Price, and Sale Price. For now, the optional MAP and Sale can be entered for the product only and not options with prices. All available keywords in the product templates to support the usage of these prices are:
The following are very useful intelligent pricing keywords. Their usage is recommended to show the prices based on what is actually entered for the product:
- AUTO_GENERATED_PRODUCT_PRICE_BRIEF - shows scratched list or selling price, whichever is higher, and then the final price. If no list or selling priceis entered then the final is the only one visualized. Recommended for brief product templates to show product price information on category pages.
- AUTO_GENERATED_PRODUCT_PRICE_DETAILED - shows scratched the list price as "MSRP", scratched selling price as "Price", final price as "Sale", and the difference as "You Save". If one or more of the prices are not entered then they are not visualized. Recommended for detailed product templates to show product price information on product pages.
Dynamic versions of the keywords are also available and recommended to allow prices to be visualized dynamically on the static pages to avoid frequent generations when prices are changed:
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE): (Recommended) will be replaced with the scratched List and then Final price
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=detailedPrice): (Recommended) will be replaced with the scratched List as "MSRP", scratched Selling as "Price", non-scratched Final as "Sale", and max(List,Selling)-Final as "You Save"
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=detailedPrice, labelMsrp=MSRP, labelPrice=Price, labelSale=Sale, labelSave=You Save): same as above with some label customizations
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=cost): will be replaced with the Cost price only
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=map): will be replaced with the MAP price only
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=list): will be replaced with the List price only
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=selling): will be replaced with the Selling price only
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=sale): will be replaced with the Sale price only
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=final): will be replaced with the Final price only
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=save): will be replaced with the max(List,Selling)-Final
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=savePerc): will be replaced with the max(List,Selling)-Final percentage
- DYNAMIC_INCLUDE(PRODUCT_PRICE, type=withtax): will be replaced with the Final price including store default Sales Tax
9. NEW: The following keywords are now available for "Website: Cart Content" templates:
- CART_ITEM_OPTIONS - String representation of the selected item's options. Examples:
Red + S
Blue + XL + Cotton
Intel Core i5-750 + 500GB Hard Drive + 6GB SDRAM + MS Windows 7
The new CART_ITEM_OPTIONS keyword is used in the default template like this:
10. NEW: "Add To Wish List" links have been enhanced to show a dynamic panel first prompting the user to login or register as a member. On successful login or registration, the item is automatically added to the wish list of the member.
11. NEW: Added the following additional attributes to the GoogleBase configuration to allow organizing AdWords campaigns with specific groups of products for Product Ads:
12. CHANGE: The following choices are now available when building the optimized name and description to be included in the automatic product feeds:
- Category Type SEO Field 01
- Category Type SEO Field 02
- Category Type SEO Field 03
- Top Category SEO Field 01
- Top Category SEO Field 02
- Top Category SEO Field 03
- Parent Category SEO Field 01
- Parent Category SEO Field 02
- Parent Category SEO Field 03
13. CHANGE: Improved and resolved issues with FedEx WebServices shipping estimation for:
- Ordered products with specified dimensions
- Ordered products that ship in separate boxes
14. CHANGE: Added default "Product Type" to the automatic Shopping product feed.
15. CHANGE: For the FullCircle order feed, changed the 48th field to provide FC with the non-negative value of the order's total rebates+coupon+usedGiftCert+usedRewards amount.
16. CHANGE: The products displayed on the generated manufacturer web pages are now grouped and sorted by the user specified category sort number.
17. CHANGE: No matter the role of the Seller user, it can be configured to be able to see all orders for all users.
18. CHANGE: Orders placed with the PayPal Express payment method now default the billing address as the returned by PayPal shipping.
19. FIX: Override product discounts based on their min quantity setting to visualize for the AUTO_GENERATED_PRODUCT_SPECIALTIES keywords.
20. FIX: Resolved an issue when importing product's "Qty incremental (For User)".
21. FIX: Resolved issues when trying to create Salesforce opportunities for orders with products that have been removed from the store.
SearchFit Shopping Cart v8.28.1 (Aug 01, 2012)
1. NEW: Sellers are now able to search through members in addition through the existing orders on the checkout pages. This is to cover cases when a new member is calling the office to place his 1st order using his member account.
2. NEW: Ability to create shipping classes at Settings -> Shipping Classes. A shipping class groups one or many shipping methods. Shipping class can be assigned to a product (at Product/Misc Tab) to limit the shipment of the product to specific shipping methods only. This for example helps define "Hazardous" products that cannot use certain shipping methods like UPS Air.
3. NEW: The new "Limit Shipping to Zone" product property allows shipping location restrictions to be applied per product. This is in addition to the already available "Limit Shipping to Zone" restrictions that can be applied per Category Type, Category, and Manufacturer.
4. NEW: Show total "Customer Subscriptions" count at the "Store Summary Info" area (left menu on administration pages). This count represents the number of subscribers to product "Back In Stock" notifications.
5. CHANGE: Filter values are automatically sorted alphabetically by value when their sort number is empty.
6. FIX: FedEx fractional dimensions problem resolved.
||All times are GMT - 10 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum