SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

www.nobetterstuff.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
main@searchfit
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:04 am GMT    Post subject: www.nobetterstuff.com Reply with quote

I have to admit that I have never seen, used, written or developed a software package that I liked (liked in this case is subjective) in over 40 years. The closest that I ever came was with one custom project that I spent 18 months with. The specs were elegant, the modifiability was excellent, but by the time the project was completed, 80% had been cut out due to budgets constraints.

The SearchFit engine is no different. However..... the work-arounds, the customer feedback (in this forum,) and the acceptance of customer suggestions with SearchFit has been, well, nothing short of awesome. This shipping phone number is just an example. When I posted this question, I figured I'd have to pay for a mod. Next time I log on to the forum, it's not only been accepted as a standard item, but will show up in a couple of weeks! Damn, it can't get any better!

After spending many years as a software developer, an MCSE, a software reseller, a UNIX guru and a Microsoft VAR,.... I am duly impressed. Right now, I/we are just eCommerce/Internet newbies, but all I can say is that we sure picked the right group of people to hang our infrastructure with!

Thanks again,
James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: