SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

www.yourbrideguide.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
main@searchfit
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:28 pm GMT    Post subject: www.yourbrideguide.com Reply with quote

I would like to take this opportunity to praise your services. When I came to you, we had a beautiful website, database driven, that was attractive and easy to use. It included over 100 pages --- all of which were invisible to the search engines due to the dreaded question mark in the database search query. Your company migrated the website to a new host, reformatted the database to remove the question mark, went through the entire database and altered the link structure as well as creating an easy way for us to add title/description/keywords to every page (impossible before).

Within 3 months our search engine presence grew so exponentially we were able to completely discontinue our $2,000/month google adwords campaign.

My only advice? Charge more.

Best Regards,
Bob Farnsworth
The Wedding Guide
http://www.yourbrideguide.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: