SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

PowerSearch Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> PowerSearch Questions and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hookahcompany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm GMT    Post subject: PowerSearch Request Reply with quote

Hey Stan,

I was instructed by somebody at the office (I think his name is Kim) to put in a request here for you.

My biggest problem with PowerSearch thus far is the inability to have options, quantity, and the add to cart function as part of the formatting on the search results pages. I actually left PowerSearch temporarily because of it.

My customers love to search for products but hate wasting time, which I'm sure is the case for most other client's customers that use PowerSearch. I believe that clicking back and forth through detailed pages cuts down on our conversion rates.

If you could please add this functionality to your to do list on PowerSearch, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,
Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> PowerSearch Questions and Suggestions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: