SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

Tier Bundle with Purchase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit Questions and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathanp

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:36 am GMT    Post subject: Tier Bundle with Purchase Reply with quote

As a way to better market our products and move more units, we've decided to give away free bundles on a tier basis.

For example:
Spend $250 on a Guitar or Bass - Get free cable
Spend $500 on a Guitar or Bass - Get free cable and Tuner
Spend $1000 on a Guitar or Bass - Get free cable, tuner and overdrive pedal

I have multiple bundle ideas for each tier but I was wondering if there was a way to apply those bundles ONLY when purchasing a guitar within a specified/required price range. In other words when buying a guitar between $250-$499, only the "Tier 1" bundles will be available for me to add to the cart. Similarly, when buying a guitar between $500-$999, only the "Tier 2" bundles will be available to add to the cart but NOT the "Tier 1" or "Tier 3" bundles.

We want to create a specific page for these bundles so that customers with qualified orders can choose their bundle. Or better yet, have specific Tier bundles available to add to the order before checkout while in the cart.

Please help! THANK YOU!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit Questions and Suggestions All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: