SearchFit - Ecommerce Platform Live Chat Call Us Today! 888.398.4703

Thanks, Wolfgang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobertLBass

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:22 pm GMT    Post subject: Thanks, Wolfgang Reply with quote

This isn't really a tech support query but there's no other place to post it.

I want to publicly thank Wolfgang and the entire SearchFit team for the terrific job they have done improving my sales. Wolfgang has been after me for a while to allow SF to rework both of my very large websites -- www.BassBurglarAlarms.com and www.BassHome.com and to outsource my search tool to a third party vendor he works with. I finally gave him the go ahead a few weeks ago.

It took a few weeks to do the work (the sites have an aggregate total of over 500,000 pages) and get the search tool set up. Even in the current gloomy economy our sales have nearly doubled. The only change we made was to give SF the green light to make our sites faster and more efficient.

Prior to the upgrades we were getting plenty of traffic but a lot of people were not buying because it took too long to redraw pages, especially search results pages. Now it's lightning fast and people are sticking around to buy. So once again, a hearty and grateful thanks to all the SearchFit people who have done so much to make my online business a success.

===================
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com
941-925-8650
===================
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.searchfit.com Forum Index -> SearchFit News, Success Stories, and Testimonials All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: